Search ...

Oct 24, 2010

Sneak peak on tutorials planned

Sneak peak regarding blog updates - my list of tutorials in the pipeline


  1. Anarkali kameez (once demystified it is actually very simple, plan to post it before Diwali itself, lets see....)
  2. Pleated Cowl neck
  3. Butterick walk away dress knock-off
  4. Basic skirt (I am planning to get back to wearing skirts.... yay.... so join me, have fun)                Skirt Variations (once basic skirt is done, don't want to do designer knock-offs!)


So do you gals (well guys! for those of you who happen to read this, since most of my followers are womenfolk) have any preference, any specific tutorial request gets voted, do let me know....

I have added a vote campaign for the tutorials planned, please voice your choice and vote,  the most voted will be work upon first...

Did some Deepavali shopping today, will do some more 2moro as well and post the snaps of entire purchase 2moro.... well.... lemoney shade is what i have in store for my DD's birthday this year which also falls on Deepavali... WOW time for double the celebration isn't it...its extra special.. so extra outfits not just any outfit but designer outfit,, so lots of work to do, do keep me posted on votes so that i can work on it after finishing Deepavali outfits.....

Happy Weekend....


Share/Bookmark

0 Fab Comments!:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thanks

LinkWithin