Search ...

Sep 17, 2010

Pattu Paavadai Sattai (Silk Skirt & Top) + Potli Bag


Navarathri is round the corner, so its time for my DD to have 9 brand new dresses. One for each day. More on Navarathri later this week, as of now, have a look at the Pattu Paavadai Sattai (Silk Skirt & Top) i made for her.

The Skirt was made last month itself but Blouse was completed only today. My mother gifted my DD this material so that my DD can wear it on my parent's 60th wedding function during the month of August. I could only make skirt by then (Busy me....in fact made everyone else's blouses in the family and skirt for my DD and guess what still haven't stitched the blouse for the sari that my mother gifted me on that occasion!)
Had contrast matching blouse from my DD's earlier Pattu Paavadai, so somehow managed that function.


Using the leftover fabric, scraped through a potli bag. Accessories make a statement right, this one surely does....                            
Pattu Paavadai & Sattai

Paavadai  Closeup (Skirt)

Potli Bag


                                                 




Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Your comments make my day! Thanks

LinkWithin