Search ...

Jan 20, 2010

Bling Bling Salwar Kameez - Fast Track Project






Bling Bling Bling!!! Yes kameez with sequins work all through the front side of the kameez. This must make it to the list of fasttrack projects i had done so far. 4 hours in total to finish the complete outfit. Hope it fits well. This one is for my sister. She gave it to me yesterday night.

Outfit has Patch work detail in front and Back. Go figure it out in the front neck, its very delicate. Did you find it out?


Bling Detail

Now do you all agree to the title of the Post ...Ding Ding!! Bling Bling!!


 Patch at the Back Neckline



Kameez with Shawl a.k.a Dupatta



Bottom is Gathered Salwar with lot of pleats to add volume to slender body frame (we are actually blessed with slender frames, though people pass comments on being lean, i guess its advantage to be lean, coz you can wear anything and carry it off well!!!! )
Can you see How it drapes due to pleats?!

Action Shot - Excuse my daughter, as she wouldn't budge!?

BackView





Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Oh very nice! I like it! I started to learn to sew just so i could make my own saree blouses and salwar kameez- it's so hard to find a good, inexpensive tailor in the u.k!!

    Khiraki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks

LinkWithin